Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fashion Bazaar + Book Fair + Costplay = Happy Day

September 18 was such a busy day for me but I’m not complaining actually I am very happy!

1st stop that day was a the Port 88: Ready, Set SALE,  fashion bazaar happened at The Megatent Events Venue.

 

Let the pictures do the talking!

Thanks to Miss Camille Co for the free tickets! :))


Accessories Galore


Shoes to love!




Vintage shades!


Was able to met a few people who’s very nice and lovable!

Ms. Ana Gonzales of anagoncollection! She’s one of the sweetest person I’ve ever known! 


Ms. Aisa Ipac, very lovable woman!


Here are the things I bought! Weeee!




2nd stop was at The 32nd Manila International Book Fair at SMX Convention Center!


Pol Medina of Pugad Baboy Series










Also met my favorite singer! DAVID P in the house!!!


3rd was an costplay event on the second floor of SMX Convention Center!

My big bro with his all time fave Bioman!





X.o.X.o.,

Maan Gift


0 comments: