Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Love GIFTS & I Love ELF!

After my post about my E.L.F Haul which you can read here, I am again blogging for one of my favorite make-up brand! I am so happy that they love my post and extend to me their appreciation through their Twitter account (don't forget to follow their Facebook account too).


Free gifts?! Weee! I can't believe it at first! But reality strikes me after they replied to my e-mail. I felt so much joy even with just the message and the e-mail! HAHAHA!


As for the gifts, they gave me a Beauty Book Smokey Eye Edition and Super Glossy Lip Shine! I super love them to bits! Thanks again ELF! I already love you, but because of these babies, I'll forever love you! Weee!





It's so nice that they gave me the Smokey Eye Edition because I already have the Everyday Eye Edition and I am actually planning to buy this set soon. Lucky me! :))



Another is the Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15, which I will surely use everyday because it won't just make my lips kissable, but it will also protect them from the scorching sun! Weee!



Aaaawwww! I feel really special! Just for me! Thanks again E.L.F. Philippines!


Also, I got myself this All Over Cover Stick! Hope this color fits me! :))



X.o.X.o.


Maan Gift


5 comments:

MajorieAnn Mahusay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

BOngga kasi ng ELF collection mo.. Anyway, maganda ung All over cover stick.. Honey din kinuha namin ni Bebe, I have a review on that:
http://majorieann.blogspot.com/2012/05/elf-all-over-cover-stick.html

bongga nung effect nian.. ;))

Gift Punzalan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@MajorieAnn Mahusay hahaha! nabasa ko nga yung post mo na yun! teka, hala baka di yun yung shade ko kasi mas maputi kayo sa akin! hala! :))

International Directory Blogspot said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
I think this community could also interest you.
We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
Please follow our blog is very appreciate
Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
Regards
Chris
I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
To find out, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Iyah Dacer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, congratulations! I like your ELF Collection. <3 ELF has incredibly affordable yet high quality products! :) I am a make up lover myself, you can check out my beauty blog if you like. :D

Follow back? :)
http://iyahiyahyo.blogspot.com

shahbaz khan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tell me do you mostly like to receive gifts or send gifts to your friends?