Merry Christmas everyone! Oooopppsss, not yet! It's just May! But it feels like Christmas because of the package that came all the way from U. S. of A. The package came from my sister who shares the same passion with me for make-up or actually she is the one who influence me the most! The package for me is all cosmetics varying from eye shadows, eye shadow base, eyeliner, and lip glossies with different brands such as Coastal Scents, Urban Decay, Mary Kay, L'OREAL, and ChapStick! So let the pictures do the talking! :)
As you can see, the boxes and the packaging say my name (Maan) and nickname (Cindy) with indicates that they are all mine! Yippeeeeee! :)
Now, let's take a closer look to all of them! :))
1. Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box. All I can say about this product is it is so awesome and very gorgeous plus the fact that it is eco-friendly! It has 10 lovely colors, great for day and evening look. It comes with a good and fluffy eye shadow brush and a travel-sized Eyeshadow Primer Potion! I can't wait to use this baby! :)
2. Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette. When I open this palette, I was really overwhelmed by the great selection and number of colors. I was like, can I really use each and every single color that's in here? HAHAHA! This is my very first 88 palette but wish to have some more like the warm palette and the metal mania!
3. Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set + Classic Angled Liner in Natural. As I said in my previous post about my brush sets, I still don't have a full professional brush set. So now my Fairy Godmother (which happens to be my very own sister) granted that wish and gave me these babies! I am so much in love with them and there is now reason why I should not!
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This is so far my favorite among the rest! It's like having a dream come true for me owning this one because it is like gold or even diamond! I have never tried it but I like to believe that this is the best eye shadow base in the world!
5. L'OREAL Infallible Eyeliner
6. Mary Kay Lip Balms
7. Mary Kay Eye Primer
8. ChapStick in Strawberry
So much in heaven because of these babies! And I want to thank you Ate, you are really the best! Waiting for the perfect time to use and try them cause as of the moment, duty in the hospital is hectic! :)